Enjoy a Fulfilling Career with Team UseLik
> Sales, Account: at least 1 years (Preferred)
What You Will Do:
• Process sales orders via email, text or phone
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Complete any necessary administrative work including filing reports, or placing delivery order to clients
• Provide administrative assistance to the sales management team as required
• Provide support in functional areas of a Sales Operations department
• Stay up-to-date with new products and company announcement
You will need:
• At least SPM or higner and should have good learning attitude
• Sense of ownership in your performance and its impact to the company’s success
• Hands-on experience with MS Office (specifically Words proficiency)
• Independence and the ability to learn quickly
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Language needed: Bahasa Malaysia
• Provide free training
• Free uniform
• Attendance Award
• Walk in Interview
• Working Time: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
- Manage Inventory accuracy.
- Responsible the day-to-day warehouse activities.
- Maintain good housekeeping at the warehouse.
- Ensure workplace and stock safety.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM in Others or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication , organized, time management, dependable and reliable.
- Able to drive forklift will be an advantage.
- Experience in this position will be an advantage.
- Language needed: Bahasa Malaysia
- Provide free training
- Free uniform
- Attendance Award
- Walk in Interview
- Working Time: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm